What are Human Growth Hormones?
- Low Energy and Fatigue
- Wrinkles (Loss of Skin Elasticity)
- Diminished Sexual Desire
- Weight Gain, particularly Stubborn Fat
- Muscle Loss
- Memory Loss
- Lack of Focus
- Thinning Hair
- Increased Recovery Time from Wounds and Illness
- High Cholesterol
- Joint and Muscle Pain
- Lower Metabolism
What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?The next question you may ask is: “So, what is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?” It is the process of naturally restoring your depleted level of Human Growth Hormones to the optimal levels of your youth. When you replace these hormones, you improve your quality of life in terms of the way you look and feel, while restoring and maintaining your all-important health. The best answer is displayed in list form. Here are some of the benefits of HGH therapy:
- Weight Loss (even without diet and exercise)
- Increased Energy and Stamina
- Increased Skin Elasticity (younger-looking, smoother skin)
- Increased Focus and Memory
- Heightened sense of well being, emotional stability and reduction of stress
- Increased Muscle Mass and Flexibility
- Increase in Sexual Desire and Performance
- Deeper, More Restful Sleep
- Thickening Hair
- Sharper Eyesight
- Reduced Cholesterol Levels
- Reduction of Cellulite
- Decrease in Muscle and Joint Pain
- Increased Bone Density
- Increased metabolism
- Healthier Heart Rate
- Improved immunity, including resistance to flu and colds
- Faster Healing of Wounds and Recovery from Illness
- Organ growth (internal organs, including the brain, shrink with age)
How does Human Growth Hormone Work?It is naturally produced in the body by the pituitary gland in the brain. The pituitary gland has been called “The Master Gland”, because it controls many other glands in our bodies. Human Growth Hormone triggers organs such as the liver to produce and release the insulin-like growth factor called IGF-1. IGF-1 is responsible for the healthy growth, development and function of our organs and bodily systems. In our late twenties, the function of our pituitary gland begins to decline and therefore it produces less and less Human Growth Hormone….We begin to look and feel “old”. By administering bio-identical Human Growth Hormones (an exact copy of your natural hormones) , you can restore depleted HGH levels to the abundant levels of your twenties. Your natural cell regeneration and tissue growth is boosted, and has an anti-aging effect on almost every organ and system in the body.
Where Can I Buy Human Growth Hormone?“Where can I buy Human Growth Hormone” is another common and important question. It is essential, both for your safety and for the effectiveness of the therapy, that you buy Human Growth Hormone from a reputable source. Many people look for a quicker and cheaper route by buying HGH on the black market, often from Mexican and Chinese sources. However, at the very least, these sources are not as potent, having been diluted with placebos. In worst cases, they have been known to contain harmful substances. When you inject an unknown substance, you are risking infection, your health and your life. Please buy Human Growth Hormone from a reputable source. Our local doctors are highly-trained and we prescribe the highest quality, most thoroughly-tested HGH available on the market. So, in answer to the question “Where Can I Buy Human Growth Hormone?” please contact us at today at (954) 321-8885 or complete our online form so that we can ensure you receive the best and safest treatment possible.
Steroids vs. Human Growth HormonePeople are often curious about steroids vs Human Growth Hormone. We never recommend steroids, due to their addictive qualities and harsh, irreversible side effects. If you want faster muscle growth, our hormone replacement therapy doctors prescribe a natural combination of testosterone and HGH replacement therapy. The Human Growth Hormone and Testosterone combination is used by body builders to make muscles grow faster. Testosterone therapy provides many of the benefits that are also common to HGH replacement therapy. As you age, you may have both testosterone and HGH deficiencies, so you need to replace both to restore your levels back to the abundant levels of your youth. Testosterone Replacement Therapy is famous for its muscle building qualities as well as its improvement of sexual function and performance. When comparing steroids vs Human Growth Hormone for muscle building, HGH wins every time because it is far more natural and you will not experience the terrible side effects or withdrawals that occur with steroid use.
Why Human Growth Hormone Injections?Injections are the only effective form of Human Growth Hormone therapy. Beware of untrustworthy merchants selling HGH pills or sprays. Though often cheaper and therefore attractive, the effects are far too subtle to be noticed, even in the highest dosages. Most people who try pills or sprays never experiencethe benefits of Human Growth Hormone Therapy because they believe HGH replacement to be ineffective and a waste of money…so they never try Human Growth Hormone injections, which are truly a wonderful, life-changing, anti-aging experience. Human Growth Hormone injections are simple to administer and relatively painless.
How do you administer injectable Human Growth Hormone?
Injectable Human Growth Hormone is delivered subcutaneously (injected just under the skin), and is similar to the “prick” method used by diabetics to self-administer insulin. Ask our specialists about different methods of injectable Human Growth Hormone to find the one which suits you. One example of injectable HGH is the “pen” – where you simply click the top of the pen-shaped injection to deliver the HGH, as if you were clicking on a retractable pen.
What is the Human Growth Hormone Price?That there is no one-size-fits-all program. Human Growth Hormone price varies depending on your personal goals, hormone deficiency, blood chemistry, height, weight, age, physical exam and medical history. Please note that the information that you provide on your medical form must be completely truthful regarding weight, height, prescribed medication and medical history. Too high a dosage can be as ineffective as a low dosage and can also be harmful to you – just as too much of a totally harmless substance such as water can cause a fatal overdose in extreme cases. Please contact one of our local doctors today at (954) 321-8885 without any obligation to buy a program of Human Growth Hormone Therapy. From there, we can figure out your individually-tailored Human Growth Hormone price.
What are the Human Growth Hormone Side Effects?So what are the Human Growth Hormone Side Effects? There are no proven negative side effects if you use the correct dosage under doctor supervision. Our local doctors will review your bloodwork and completed medical history form to ensure your suitability for HGH Therapy. The only side effects our local doctors encounter are positive ones. Although there have been some media-fueled scares, there are 50 years of studies with an overwhelming volume of research, that demonstrate that Human Growth Hormone therapy side effects are tremendously positive. So, in short, to answer the question “What are the Human Growth Hormone Side Effects?” …when used in low optimal doses, monitored by blood tests and under doctor supervision, there are no side effects of Human Growth Hormone Therapy because Human Growth Hormone is genetically identical to the hormones produced by the body.
Is Human Growth Hormone Safe?People often want to know: “Is Human Growth Hormone therapy safe?” Yes, HGH therapy is absolutely safe. However, there are some factors to consider in order to ensure that Human Growth Hormone therapy is effective and safe:
Is Human Growth Hormone Bad for you?If Human Growth Hormone Therapy is administered under doctor’s supervision, it is not bad for you. It is often called natural hormone replacement because the injectable hormones are bioidentical – an exact copy – of your naturally-produced hormone, so it is not a foreign substance going into your body. Your body accepts the injected Human Growth Hormone as its own.
Is Human Growth Hormone Safe?
- You must be Prescribed the Appropriate Dosage, Tailored to your Body. Too high a dosage can be as ineffective as too low a dosage. Some sources boast of high dosage treatments, but this is a waste of money, because your body only use a certain amount of Human Growth Hormone at a time, the rest is wasted. More importantly, too high a dosage of hormones can be harmful to your system, just as an excess of any substance – including water – can cause an overdose and be dangerous. Our local physicians are fully-trained in Human Growth Hormone deficiencies and replacement therapies. They perform a full analysis of your blood work, of your medical history, your body chemistry, body size and your personal goals before personalizing the appropriate dosage of bio-identical hormones for you.
- Avoid Sources who Sell Human Growth Hormone without a Prescription Please be wary of sources who sell HGH or other hormone therapy without a prescription. Not only is it illegal to sell Human Growth Hormone without a prescription, but it would indicate that the source is not reputable, which brings us to the next point…
- Avoid Irreputable Sources Some people look for a quicker and cheaper route by buying Human Growth Hormone on the black market, which can be harmful Please buy Human Growth Hormone from a reputable source. Our local doctors are highly-trained and we prescribe the highest quality, most thoroughly-tested Human Growth Hormone available on the market.
How to Purchase Human Growth HormoneMany people wonder how to purchase Human Growth Hormone. There are many Human Growth Hormone web sites. However, when you purchase Human Growth Hormone from us, you can be assured that you will receive the most effective treatment available. And in terms of reputable programs, our procedure to purchase Human Growth Hormone as one of the quickest and easiest – so that you can get started on your path to a new life right away! Here is what to expect when you purchase Human Growth Hormone from us:
- First, complete our online form
- A Human Growth Hormone Therapy expert calls you to discuss your goals and explain our process
- Complete a medical history form and get blood work done at one of our affiliated clinics in your area.
- A fully-trained doctor analyzes your blood work for hormone deficiencies and prescribes a bio-identical Human Growth Hormone dosage, tailored to your personal goals and body chemistry.
- We deliver a 6 month supply of Human Growth Hormone therapy to your preferred address.
Does HGH Actually Make One Taller?HGH stimulates the liver to produce a protein called insulin-like growth factor #1 or IGF-1. IGF-1 helps to multiply cartilage cells at the ends of long bones called “growth plates”. During puberty, this increases bone length and therefore, makes you grow taller. So in answer to the question: “Does HGH Actually Make One Taller?” – Yes, Human Growth Hormone definitely increases height up until the end of puberty. By end of puberty, however, the cartilage converts to bone and the growth plates “close”. So, beyond this point, Human Growth Hormone cannot usually increase bone length anymore. But does HGH actually make one taller as an adult? The answer is: only if your growth plates are still “open”. The only way to find out whether your growth plates are still “open” is via x-ray. If your growth plates are still “open”, Human Growth Hormone can make you taller, even as an adult.
Where to Purchase Human Growth Hormone
To answer this question, please contact one of our local doctors today at (954) 321-8885. Our local doctors are fully-trained in Human Growth Hormone deficiencies and replacement therapies and we can guarantee the safest and most effective treatment. So Where to Purchase Human Growth Hormone? From us, of course! Complete our online form or call us today at (954) 321-8885.