HGH Benefits and HGH Side Effects of HGH Deficiency
What are the benefits of HGH?HGH benefits are numerous and life-changing. Before we dig more deeply into some of the controversial issues surrounding HGH benefits, HGH effects and HGH side effects, first of all, it is important to list the proven benefits of HGH – Human Growth Hormone.
- Weight Loss (even without diet and exercise)
- Increased Energy and Stamina
- Increased Skin Elasticity (younger-looking, smoother skin)
- Increased Focus and Memory
- Heightened sense of well being, emotional stability and reduction of stress
- Increased Muscle Mass and Flexibility
- Increase in Sexual Desire and Performance
- Deeper, More Restful Sleep
- Thickening Hair
- Sharper Eyesight
- Reduced Cholesterol Levels
- Reduction of Cellulite
- Decrease in Muscle and Joint Pain
- Increased Bone Density
- Increased metabolism
- Healthier Heart Rate
- Improved immunity, including resistance to flu and colds.
- Faster Healing of Wounds and Recovery from Illness
- Organ growth (internal organs, including the brain, shrink with age)
- Enhanced immune system and general health
What causes these HGH effects in our bodies?It is helpful to understand how the Human Growth Hormone – HGH effects our bodies. HGH is a hormone which is naturally produced in our bodies from birth and is responsible for the healthy growth, development and function of our organs and bodily systems. During our late twenties, the production of HGH begins to decline….and we begin to look and feel older. By administering bio-identical HGH (“bio-identical” means that the HGH is a “biologically exact replica” of your natural hormone), we can restore our depleted HGH levels to the abundant levels of our twenties. Our cells begin regenerating again and our bodily systems and functions are restored to their optimum performance. HGH has an anti-aging effect on almost every organ and system in the body.
What are the side effects of HGH deficiency?After the age of 30, you will begin to feel the effects of HGH deficiency. The older you get, the less HGH your body produces. Below are some of the side effects of HGH deficiency. If you notice some of these symptoms, it is very likely that you would reap the benefits of HGH therapy:
- Low Energy and Fatigue
- Wrinkles (Loss of Skin Elasticity)
- Diminished Sexual Desire
- Weight Gain, particularly Stubborn Fat
- Muscle Loss
- Memory Loss
- Lack of Focus
- Thinning Hair
- Increased Recovery Time from Wounds and Illness
- High Cholesterol
- Joint and Muscle Pain
- Lower Metabolism
Common Questions about HGH side effects and HGH benefitsBelow are some of the most common questions found on forums regarding HGH benefits and the side effects of HGH. By gathering and answering these questions in one place, we hope to put to rest some of the myths about the effects of HGH.
Has anyone used HGH before? What are the side effects of HGH?
Has anyone used HGH before? What HGH benefits did you find?
Many people ask this question in forums: “Has anyone used HGH before?” They are looking for first-hand testimonials and reviews about HGH benefits and the potential side effects of HGH from real people. This is an important, intelligent question to ask, yet the responses can be various and conflicting, causing confusion amongst those who are serious about learning the real facts about HGH effects. Here is a summary of the three types of answers found on forums to the questions: “Has anyone used HGH?”, “What are the side effects of HGH?” “What are the HGH benefits?”
#1: NO HGH EFFECTS AT ALL:Sample Forum Response: “I have tried HGH pills/ spray/ cream. I did not experience any HGH effects, so I stopped using it.”
#2: HGH SIDE EFFECTSSample Forum Response: “There are many reports of HGH side effects. HGH is unnatural and harmful.” These responses often point to informational articles or media stories, that cite negative HGH side effects.
#3: LIFE-CHANGING HGH BENEFITS, NO HGH SIDE EFFECTSSample Forum Response: ” I have been taking injectable HGH over several years and highly recommend it. In fact, I wish I had started HGH therapy sooner. I have not experienced any HGH side effects, only benefits…” The third group of people point out the amazing benefits of HGH – such as their renewed energy and focus, new youthful appearance, fast weight loss, etc. These people report no HGH side effects. These conflicting reports cause much confusion. Below, we will explain why you find so many different answers to the question: “Has anyone used HGH before?” especially in combination with: “Are there HGH side effects” and “What are the HGH benefits?”
#1: NO HGH EFFECTS AT ALL:
“I have tried HGH pills/ spray/ cream. I did not experience any HGH effects, so I stopped using it.” – MISLEADING! Explanation for people not experiencing any HGH effects: HGH pills, creams, gels, sprays are absolutely ineffective and that is why this group of people did not feel any HGH effects. The only effective method of taking HGH is via HGH injections. The HGH needed to restore the levels to those HGH levels of your twenties is far higher than what can be administered via indirect methods, such as pills and creams. So the important thing to know about HGH effects, so that you don’t waste your money and time, is that you must purchase HGH injections. HGH injections are tiny and painless. See topic: Are there any side effects to taking HGH Human Growth Hormone by injection? for more information on HGH injections.
# 2: HGH SIDE EFFECTS“There are many reports of HGH side effects. HGH is unnatural and harmful.” – MISLEADING! Explanation why someone might experience HGH side effects: There are two fundamental problems with these reports about HGH side effects:
- If HGH is prescribed correctly and taken in the correct dosage under a licensed doctor’s supervision, there are no negative HGH side effects. Dosage is key to successful HGH Therapy …Too high a dosage does not increase HGH benefits. In fact, it can actually negate HGH benefits and cause health issues. Any substance taken into the body in excess, however natural, can be harmful – for example, a person can even die from an overdose of water.
- There are no HGH side effects if you purchase HGH from a reputable source. Many people are tempted to purchase HGH on the black market or from overseas, because the process might seem simpler (no prescription required) or cheaper – but this is dangerous. You do not know what you are getting, and this is when people experience negative side effects of HGH. The substance you are taking could made in someone’s basement and plastered with xeroxed, fake labels to make it look like a reputable brand. There are no regulations imposed by the FDA on HGH purchased from overseas.
# 3: LIFE-CHANGING HGH BENEFITS, NO HGH SIDE EFFECTS“I have been taking injectable HGH over several years and highly recommend it. In fact, I wish I had started HGH therapy sooner. I have not experienced any HGH side effects, only benefits…” Now learn how you can follow in the footsteps of the third category of respondents, who only experience HGH benefits and no HGH side effects. Full HGH benefits are experience by people who:
- Find an experienced physician in their area who specializes in HGH Therapy. (Contact us via our online form to find a licensed doctor in your area, who specializes in HGH therapy.)
- Avoid buying HGH on the black market. Tell tale signs of scams: If the therapy is unusually cheap, is promised without a prescription, is offered in exceptionally high doses or comes from overseas, do not compromise your health and your wallet!
- Find a doctor who analyzes their medical history and blood work to ensure the dosage matched exactly to their individual body chemistry and type.
- Chose the only effective method of HGH therapy: injectable HGH.
Are there any side effects to taking HGH Human Growth Hormone by injection?No. The side effects of HGH injections are no different than those of any other small injection. The HGH injection is just a tiny prick, similar to self-administered insulin injections. If you are susceptible to bruising, rub the site following injecting to help disperse the HGH and minimize soreness or bruising. HGH comes in many forms – including the popular “pen” form. You administer HGH via the “pen” with a simple click like you would with a retractable pen. Your doctor will discuss these difference methods of injections with you, so that you can chose a method best suited to you.
HGH Effects on MenHGH Effects on Men are very similar to the HGH effects on women. The hormone HGH is present in both sexes and declines at a relatively similar speed as we age. However, emphasis is often placed upon different goals. For men, sexual stamina and performance as well as fast muscle gain are often high-ranking goals for men. Both genders view weight loss, increased energy and enhanced mental stamina as key HGH effects.
HGH Effects on WomenHGH Effects on Women are similar to the HGH effects on men. The hormone HGH is present in both genders and declines at a relatively similar speed as we age. However, emphasis is often placed upon different goals. For women, weight loss and anti-aging (wrinkle reduction) are high-ranking goals, whereas for men, muscle building and improved sexual performance are seen as higher-ranking HGH benefits. For both men and women, the benefits of HGH therapy are life-changing. The positive effects of HGH are particularly apparent during menopause, but HGH therapy for adults can begin as early as age 30.
Does HGH cause cancer?No. This is a myth. When you purchase HGH from a reputable brand, approved by the FDA, it is a natural, “bio-identical” copy of the HGH you naturally produce. “Bio-identical” means that, biologically, this HGH is exactly the same as your naturally-occurring HGH, ensuring that your body will accept it as its own. HGH itself does not cause cancer. If you buy “HGH” on the black market, you may experience negative side effects, but that is not due to HGH effects, that is because the substance you are buying could be impure and may not even be HGH at all.
Does HGH have any side effects if taken as prescribed from a reputable source and in the correct dosages?No , there are no HGH side effects if the following rules are followed:
- Never buy HGH on the black market
- Never buy HGH from overseas
- Never buy HGH from vendors without a prescription. Not only is this illegal, but also is likely to be a waste of money and, very possibly, harmful to your health.
- Never buy HGH pills, sprays, gels or creams. Injectable HGH is the only effective method of HGH therapy.
- Beware of sellers offering exceptionally high dosages. High dosages can be just as ineffective as low dosages. High dosages can also be harmful. Remember, even the most natural substances, such as water, can cause a fatal overdose if ingested in excess.
- Always consult a reputable doctor who requires your medical history and blood work. This is the only way to ensure the dosage is exactly correct for you, so that you can reap all the HGH benefits and experience no HGH side effects.
Is there any side effects of HGH in adults?No. You may know that HGH is even approved by the FDA for children, who have slow or irregular growth. The effects of HGH deficiency results in a child that is not growing correctly. The hormone HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is responsible for the healthy growth of bones, muscles, brain cells – in fact all bodily functions and systems. So when a child has an HGH deficiency, HGH therapy is administered to protect his or her health and encourage normal growth. The fact that HGH therapy is FDA-approved for children should further demonstrate that HGH therapy itself is safe and has no negative side effects, only benefits.
Are All Side Effects of HGH Bad?This is another question that we frequently encounter. No, in fact, it is the opposite. All the effects and side effects of HGH are good! There are no negative side effects if taken in the correct dosage under doctor supervision. The only time you will experience negative side effects is if you purchase HGH on the black market because it may not be HGH at all, but an innocuous or harmful substance.
Can HGH Reverse the Effects of Aging?Absolutely! One of the main reasons people take HGH is to reverse the effects of aging. HGH benefits include reduction in wrinkles, hair regrowth, better memory and focus, more energy and stamina, weight loss and muscle gain. In fact, the effects of aging are caused by HGH deficiency.
How HGH Effects Your Body to Build MuscleOne of the most sought after HGH effects for men is to build muscle. How does this work? This process can best be explained by examining the full name of HGH – Human Growth Hormone. In other words, HGH is a hormone produced naturally by our bodies to stimulate growth. This includes the growth, or building, of muscle. When our HGH levels decline, every process in our bodies begins to slow including muscle cell regeneration. Therefore, we start losing muscle quickly and it becomes harder to build muscle. HGH effects your body by regenerating cells and allowing you to build muscle quickly.
Is there any side effects to HGH pills?There are no side effects to HGH pills – or creams or sprays or gels. The reason being that these methods of HGH are ineffective. The only way the reap the full benefits of HGH therapy is via injectable HGH. If you now change the question to: “Is there any side effects to HGH injections?”, the answer is also: “No.” There are no side effects to HGH injections, only benefits, as long as you acquire your HGH injections from a reputable source and take it under the supervision of a licensed doctor. Please complete the online form for free information about finding a licensed doctor in your area, who specializes in HGH Therapy.
Are there any side effects with Lifessence HGH?Lifessence HGH is a brand of HGH in pill form which claims to combine HGH and other nutrients. Even though people inquire about the benefits and side effects of HGH with the Lifessence brand, it is important to remember that any brand of HGH is ineffective when administered in pill form. In the very best scenario, you will take a course of the Lifessence HGH and decide that the HGH benefits you read about are a gross exaggeration. However, if you had taken injectable HGH in the correct dosage, you would find that they are not an exaggeration at all.
Does Human Growth Hormone have any known side effects?No, Human Growth Hormone, or HGH, is a natural substance that has no proven, known side effects, when:
- in the correct dosage
- under doctor supervision
- from a reputable source
“I want to lose weight, and fit into my old jeans. Is weight loss one of the benefits of HGH?”Along with reversing the effects of aging, fast and easy weight loss is one of the top reasons for taking injectable HGH. Weight loss is one of the key benefits of HGH. As we age and our natural production of HGH declines, one of the bodily systems that loses its edge is our metabolism. This means that it becomes harder and harder to lose fat, particularly that stubborn belly fat. One important HGH benefit is that you will be able to lose fat fast and easily without engaging in all-consuming exercise routines and diets.
Recap of HGH benefits and HGH effects
Next Steps: Our mission is to provide you up-to-date, accurate information on HGH benefits and HGH side effects, so please complete our online form to receive additional information about the effects of HGH or to find a licensed doctor in your area. We will never share your information. Through our online forms, you can also complete your medical history. We will connect you with one of 2,000 licensed doctors across the country, who specialize in HGH therapy. This doctor in your area will set you up with a blood test and physical exam. After a thorough analysis of your medical history, blood work and physical exam, the doctor will tell you what kind of program and dosage will provide optimum benefits, based upon a variety of factors including:
- the extent of your hormone deficiencies
- your body size, height and weight
- your medical history, health and medications
- the results of your physical exam
It is essential that you undertake these steps before entering into HGH therapy. This way you will avoid wasting your money and compromising your health, due to ineffective dosages or scams.